Excel Version – Recommended, especially for multiple samples. Download and save file. Open and fill in the necessary information.
Save file for your records and email as an attachment to: email@example.com
.pdf version – Download, print and return with sample(s).
Print the 2 sided submission form and insert into the shipping box.
Useful links for the submission form:
- Video: How to Take a Soil Sample for the Comprehensive Assessment of Soil Health (CASH)
- Handout: How to Take a Soil Sample for CASH
- 2017 Guide to filling out Submission Form
- Shipping Samples to the Cornell Soil Health Laboratory
- Link to Crop Codes
- Cornell Soil Health Laboratory-Prohibited Counties within the United States
- GPS link